Sunday, November 22, 2009

Not much time, but a quick update is better than no update!

So this weekend was pretty good.

Still have a 5-7 page paper due tomorrow that I still haven't read the book for - but hey, that's college, right!?

Although that IS what I should be working on - it's date night! Daniel is taking me to Benihana and Twilight! That sounds like it could be a place of it's own, "Benihana and Twilight", lol.

I love date night!

I also LOVE insurance money! Haha watch out credit card debt - you one step closer to being GONE!  No more discover card!

This week is looking awesome. Monday I have school, Tuesday is the Fried Turkey Party at work (I wonder if that's still happening - I hope so!), and then I'm free!!! Time to catch up on laundry, cleaning, family time, and sleeeeeep! Also, I LOVE Thanksgiving food! Well, actually that's a lie. I love turkey and mashed potatoes, and creamed corn. Everything else - cranberries, yams, stuffing - ehhh.

But then it's just one more week of class, a few finals, and WE'RE FREEE!!!

One month from yesterday until our CHRISTMAS CRUISE!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!

Also, shout-out to Aijy turning 20! We still have to get together to give you your present!!

No comments: