Friday, November 13, 2009

I did it!

This week was SOOO long!

THE WEEKEND IS HERE!!! (It's gonna be SUCH a good one, too!)

Checklist of Awesomeness:
  • New Front Tires
  • Pay the guy I rear ended for his tail light =(
  • Bank of America to work out the accounts with Daniel
  • Clean up my room
  • Make something (can't elaborate right now!)
  • Disney on Ice!
  • Church - I miss it a lot. I haven't been in about a month. =( I am even going at 9 for big church!  (To people reading - you should come!)
  • Make something else. (hehe)
  • Chuy's for "surprise" bday dinner! 
  • Em's First Competitive Cheer Competition
This is a great weekend to have after this week!! From here on out I think it's gonna be easyyyyyyyyy. I have one more paper, a photography project, 1 HR test, 2 OLS tests, fried turkey day at work, Thanksgiving,  about 1 week and a half of school after that and then a CHRISTMAS CRUISE!!!!!!

I am just sooooo happy to say I have been dreading this week since the semester started but I made it! Haha

I'm almost FREEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: