Sunday, November 1, 2009

I don't

know where to go from here. At this point, I have so much going on in my own life emotionally/decisionally (that might not be a word,haha) & I don't know how to fit in resistance to help. Other than pray, pray, pray, pray, pray, pray. But that is objection in itself. But, that doesn't matter. So here it goes:

God, I pray that she will hear what I am trying to tell her. I pray that she lets herself get the help she needs so she can start to see how valuable she truly is. She means the world to me, but me saying that does nothing. She needs to really feel it. What he has done to her is awful, but he's not her world. She needs to get back in line with reality, but she needs help. She can't do it alone. She's not weak, she can do it. But this disease has overtaken her and she cannot overcome it alone. She is a victim of circumstance and is suffering needlessly. I pray that you give me the wisdom and patience to help her in any capacity I can and need to. I pray that whoever you need to walk into her life does, and she crawls out of her emotions without hesitation to see the true joy in life that only you can offer. I pray that someday she understands the truth in You; the truth that is my faith. I pray that the scrutiny and ridiculing stops and she too gains the open mindedness she says I lack. I love her, and I love you, God, I know you alone are capable of the task at hand. Use me however I need to be in order for change to happen. Thank you, Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes all someone needs is a friend who will understand.

Sometimes people just need to be asked what it will take for them to be happy before they figure it out themselves. When you're really down on yourself, you only think about what's awful, not what it takes for you to pull yourself out of it.