Sunday, October 4, 2009

Moving Home, California, and Getting High

What a weird title, huh?

Well, I'm officially moved home. A lot has happened since, and it's only been a week.

I got in the biggest tiff yet with David and my boss, Todd. It got worked out, but hopefully change will actually happen. Crossing my fingers.

The Coogs won against Tech 29-28! That was awesome. Going down my facebook newsfeed and "liking" every status was fun.

I'm over scheduling myself. I really really want to join the Sigma Phi Lambda, but I also committed to teach the Point on Mondays. I'm hoping, and praying that someone would like to teach instead of me, or that next semester I can be apart of the sorority. I think it's really important that I get involved in something like this because all through college I haven't had any sort of accountability or really any Christian friends. I think God IS calling me to be apart of it, but it's unfortunate timing and maybe right now is not the right time.

Living at home is just weird, to say the least. It feels temporary. Like, two weeks, not two years. I've never been so tired at the end of the day. I was on campus every day this week, in addition, I was busy literally from 8:30am to about 11pm every night. Craziness. However, I have never been so good about my school work. Nothing is late, and I'm working hard on stuff. Well, with the exeption of Entrepreneurship. I really just don't even know what to do about that class. I have an interest in the subject, I just feel like I don't have time to apply to it. I really need to catch up with that one.

I think I woke up high this morning. Yesterday, my dad cleaned my carpet with Goof-Off to get some paint out of it. But it has a really strong smell that made the whole house reek. But, it's very concentrated in my room. So sleeping with it was weird and I woke up feeling a little woozy. This can't be good for me.

Daniel and I might be moving to California after graduation/wedding. He is majoring in biblical counseling and the John MacArthur "The Master's School" is where he needs to get his masters. It sounds like exactly what I think he wants. I even looked up cost of living and because the med center is so high, it's about the same as I was paying there. There are 20 registered sex offenders in the zip code. There's about that many here in my neighborhood haha. And, the tuition is really not as astronomically high as I would have thought. Looks like a possiblity that's seeming more and more do-able. :)

No comments: