Monday, October 5, 2009

i cannot believe she wrote this. seriously.

Katie Marie Kornahrens you are the most amazing person I know and I am very fortunate to call you my sister. You have created dreams for yourself that it has become clear to anyone who has ears, eyes and brain and that has had a good conversation with you know that you are accomplishing those dreams and working very hard to achieve them! You are a incredibly loving person and is an awesome person to come to for advice. For many years you have let god lead your life and your an intensely strong person for keeping that up even with your family holding you down. You rarely ever have a negative attitude towards anything and it just amazes me sometimes how spiritual you can be. You are MY cheerleader, in anything I have going on in my life you are the one by my side to lift my head up and get me though it. Love you Kathryn!

**note, my name is not Kathryn. It IS katie!**

No comments: