Sunday, September 20, 2009

busybusybusy

MONDAY
9-11: Graphics Production Lecture
11: Meet with Jack about SGA Website
4-5:30: Organizational Leadership and Supervision
6:45: The Point at Jason's Deli!

TUESDAY
9-6ish: Workin'
7:30: Meet with Sam W about joining Sigma Phi Lambda

WEDNESDAY
9-12: Graphic Production Lab
1: Meet with Christine from AMLI to do unit walk through before we move out
4: Meet with Dr. Evans to discuss work dynamics
5:30-7: Human Resources

THURSDAY
-Last day at AMLI.- :(
8:30-11: Test Open (Org. Leadership)
6: IGAEAUH Meeting - Speaker; Janice Freeman

FRIDAY
9-3: Digital Photography
3: Meet again with Colby and Chenlong about our 45 min. HPMA presentation

It's our last week in our apartment. I think I'm more upset about it than Aijah, which is truly kind of freaking me out. But I will have to elaborate on this in a later post because I have to go to sleep because as you can see I've got an incredibly busy week ahead of me. (On the floor, because we moved everything back to Katy on Saturday.)

No comments: