Thursday, January 7, 2010

a new lifestyle has begun

It's not just 6 months for me. It's a lifetime of changes taking effect right now.

It's the celery sticks and wheat bread.
It's the cardio and interval training.
It's the complex carbs and low fat organic cheese.
It's the cholesterol counting and The Calorie King.
It's all...
....worth it.

It's the chance become a sexy bride.
It's the chance to wear a bikini, which I have never done in my life.
It's the chance to look at myself in the mirror and think "DANG!" =)
Again, it's all..
...SO worth it!

1 comment:

John, Jamie, Hailey and baby Caleigh said...

One thing that REALLY helped me lose over 50 pounds since Hailey was born was cutting out snacking. I know everyone says you should be eating 6 small meals a day and what not, but that DOESN'T work for me. I find that those 6 small meals become 6 regular sized meals which then become 6 American sized meals. I worked super hard and wouldn't even look at food when it wasn't breakfast, lunch or dinner and that has been the best thing I have ever done for myself. :) Love ya KT