Tuesday, January 12, 2010

a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step!

ahh, 12 days in. honestly, i feel great. I have lost weight already. Not much, but it's a start. I'm eating better. I have more energy (maybe it's psychological?), and I'm working out. I have my biggest loser DVD permanently in the tv, the healthy nutritious foods invidiually baggied in the fridge, and a wonderful support system.

Daniel and I were talking last night about our goals for 2010. It's going to be a year for the record books! So here it is, boiled down -

We both want to be more:
Spiritually Mature
Physically Fit &
Financially Secure

it even rhymes! haha. i think we can do it. We set realistic attainable goals and we're working hard toward them. By now, I've usually already given up on my new year resolutions - but not this year! In 5-10 years we'll look back at 2010 and think "dang that was a good year" hahaa

holy crap though. i went to the gym last night with gaby and D, and jeeez I am feelin' it today! It feels good but at the same time owwwwwwww

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Girl! I am so happy for you!! Keep working out and eating healthy and I know God will bless your efforts! Let me know if there is anything I can help you with or encourage you in. :) Have a GREAT day!!

milillo fam said...

same goes for me, katie!! and CONGRATS on the engagemet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know some GREAT wedding photographers!